Spring is already a week old, so I think it’s time to write down (and share ;) a few of my goals for this season. I can’t believe it’s April so very soon, so I’m determined not to let the year slip away but make the most of the season ahead. Here’s my spring checklist:
1. Spring Clean and throw away everything I don’t need.
2. Continue going jogging regularly (try a 10k!)
3. Cut out white bread from my diet. Bake whole-wheat bread instead.
4. Go strawberry picking (after saying I want to for at least two years).
5. Go on a road trip with my friends.
6. Spend some time outside everyday.
7. Take more everyday photos.
8. Try a new coffee shop/café.
9. Cut out the negative self talk and just enjoy life.
10. See the Karl Lagerfeld exhibition that’s at the museum at the moment.
11. Write some snail mail to good friends.
12. Plant some herbs in our kitchen.
13. Wear lipstick more often.
What have you planned for the season ahead?