Now that I’m back to blogging, it’s time for links & memories again! I’m sitting at the airport and passing the time blogging and drinking coffee :) I’m on a business trip to Zürich this weekend after two days in Hamburg today and yesterday. It’s a full schedule, but all very interesting so I won’t complain. Here’s what else has been going on lately:
Links & Memories
1. Monday has been a bank holiday in Germany and I spend the weekend with my parents. It was the most relaxing time ever, with lots of book reading, walks in the woods and autumn baking. I loved it and it was the perfect preparation for the busy weeks ahead! I also tried this cherry tomato relish and it was a complete hit and super-easy – you should try it this weekend, it’s really good.
2. The weather in Bonn has been beautiful all week, the perfect autumn colours (and the smell!) and I fell even more in love with my new city and this season. There’s a few great friendships that are slowly building at the moment, I found a great church and I’m really happy to be planted here and hopefully stay for the next few years. Just wanted to share this with you guys :)
3. I finally got a new wallet this week after mine has been broken for a few weeks. What’s even better, it’s the Matt & Nat wallet that I’ve wanted for ages and I got it secondhand at a really great price. Can’t wait for it to arrive! Hopefully, there’ll be less searching for spare change from now on.
4. I also finally ordered some prints for my living room. The walls have been spare since I moved in because I couldn’t decide what to put there. With autumn rolling in, I’m in the mood to make my home even prettier, so it’s time to decorate even further.
5. This is a very shopping related post, but I’m also on the look-out for a pretty Macbook cover and a new phone case. Any tips where I could get any?
That’s it for this week – I’m off to Switzerland now – what are you guys up to this week?