Hey there guys! Looks like I have kind of taken an unintentional blog break there.
Life has been good lately and I’ve enjoyed going out with friends, picknicks in the backyard, trips to the museum, reading some great books, trying new recipes and so much more. All instead of sitting in front of the computer. I’m really happy about that change, but I must say that I definitely missed you and this space!
This weekend I’m going to visit some friends. Two years ago I visited Kenya with a group of people and now we’re all meeting up again! We have only seen each other once since Kenya (as the whole group), so I can hardly wait to see everybody and hear what they have been up to.
Here’s some other things I have enjoyed lately:
1. Yesterday I finished reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I loved it, though the ending is so sad. Can’t wait to talk about it in Danielle’s Between Two Books column this month! Next I’m starting Villette by Charlotte Bronte and I’ve also just bought Veronica Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho (I’ve pledged to read 50 books in 2014 on Goodreads and I’m actually on track at the moment!).
2. I’ve been cooking some more lately and I’m really into everything Thai and Chinese at the moment. Put some coconut oil and soy sauce in and I’m happy. I might even be sharing a recipe next week (depends on how the pictures turn out). And I can’t wait to try this recipe (so easy!).
3. I’ve really enjoyed the Casual Friday posts on A Beautiful Mess. I always love to get little Behind The Scenes insights (on other blogs as well).
4. Have you seen Tana Gandhi’s Macaron’s vs Nature project? So cool (I wish I could have come up with it myself). I especially like the one with the roses and the pink macaron.
5. Yesterday I ordered some Converse sneakers in black. They are my first Converse ever and I can’t wait for them to arrive (This is probably going to be my summer uniform then).
6. I love this idea of picturing your life, designed by Diana. Definitely want to do the same in a quiet minute.
7. Could I please move in here?
What fun things have you been up to lately? And what are you up to this weekend?
Graphic by Danielle Marshall/Lucky Number Seven Studio.