As of yesterday, I have finished writing my Bachelor’s Thesis. I still have to change a few bits and actually hand it in, but it’s finished! And it feels, like a giant weight has been lifted of my chest. Now that part of my life is finally over, there’s time to make some plans and summer goals for a great season ahead – and plan for the best summer ahead!
1. Get a tan. Which takes a loong time for me.
2. Find a great (sustainable) bathing suit. Any tips where to find one?
3. Finish cleaning out my closet.
4. Start learning Spanish again. I’ve installed Duolingo again and it’s fun!
5. Make iced coffee. Raspberry milk is very high up on my list as well.
6. Visit two museum exhibitions.
7. Go on a hike.
8. Explore a part of my new city I haven’t seen yet. I still need to visit so many new places around Bonn!
9. Speaking of which: Find a great coffee shop around the corner.
1o. Make ice cream. Or go to a great ice cream place that sells wonderful flavours like avocado or seasalted caramel.
11. Workout outside as often as possible.
12. Go surfing. Probably it’s incredibly hard, but I really want to try.
13. Make cocktails. With or without alcohol.
14. Go on a fair shopping tour in Cologne.
15. Take (& print) more of my photos.
16. Host a summer brunch. Complete with waffles and fresh fruit!
17. Publish an article.
18. Relax and get enough sleep.
19. Plan a trip for fall.
20. Have a slow morning routine.
21. Leave the office at 6 pm no matter what and go for a walk around the block.
22. Enjoy my birthday. I’m gonna be 23 this year!
23. Let go of a bad habit. Stopping eating all the sweets would be a great place to start!
24. Go to the flea market.
25. Limit screen time and read instead.
I’m getting excited about summer just reading this summer bucket list – what are your plans for the season ahead?